GWAY - integrating international trucking
Connecting shippers, brokers, drivers, and carriers through its All-in-One platform to generate game-changing effects in Qatar and within the global freight and logistics industry. GWAY guarantees improvements in efficiency and time reduction, driving more profits for stakeholders. This unique connected platform offers the freedom of a neutral marketplace, alongside the security and comfort of a digital freight forwarder.
The GWAY dashboard provides an overview of a number of shipments - posted, active shipment, pending shipment, transit shipment, outstanding invoices and, total invoices. It shows a clear list of shipments posted to the broker.
- Place and track orders
- Get shipment movement (trip milestone) status updates, and view both truck and driver data
- View historical data, payment history and analyze financial data
- See digitized documents via our simple to use, integrated platform
- Add as many members to your team as you wish.
The unique GWAY dashboard provides overall registration, invoices, expenses, payment, and trip information, alongside a list view showing the latest posts of the customer. Other partners, for example, shippers, carriers, and drivers are available on the same platform, so deals become much more rapid and transparent.
- Receive online work orders and design trips accordingly
- Get shipment movements (trip milestone) status updates and easily view truck and driver data
- View a whole set of data of shippers, carriers, drivers, fleet available on the same page
- Easily acquire payment, expenses, and invoice status updates
- Get digitalized documents and seamless information flow between all partners
The GWAY dashboard provides an overview of the number of active trip plans, trucks, trailers, and drivers on any trip, alongside outstanding and total invoices with a list of active trips from the broker. Once a trip is designed and a quote is submitted, you can quickly proceed with the deal.
- All of the events relating to the status of the whole trip, and any value-added services are captured and reflected
- A whole set of data detailing shippers, carriers, drivers, and fleet is available on one page
- All the relevant payments, expenses, and invoice status updates are incorporated
- View the digitalized documents and seamless information flow between all partners
- Any drivers not registered under any broker can register as open drivers
The GWAY mobile app for drivers acts as an e-stand for transports. The drivers set their tariff pricing via an app available in Arabic, Urdu, and English.
- Use the Home tab to view live trip id’s, cost breakdowns. You can also add expenses and stops
- The event status of a whole trip and any value-added services are captured and reflected
- Click for directions on the integrated map
- All recorded expenses can be referred to later by clicking the Record tab
- Digitalized documents can be uploaded at any time
Largest Global Logisticians Network
Specialized logistics experts in every port enable better customer service. Transparency is increased across all sections of any trip, leading to greater efficiency and cost reduction.
GWAY offers outstanding opportunities for individuals to build their own logistics network. This vibrant, easy to access digital solution allows small businesses and drivers to easily gain worldwide reach and compete with bigger competitors.
Existing networks can be used to generate leads and boost net worth. Increased cost-effectiveness, a greater level of transparency enables speedier, more efficient, and timely delivery, and record much more relevant information concerning any trip. All these digitalised innovations save costs, add value, and significantly increase net worth for all stakeholders involved in the process.
A tier-based membership program will provide benefits for every transaction.
The Solutions From Redlogik Family
Designed to simplify the bidding process for enterprise users through collaborations with SAP ® ERP.
Providing intellectual capital with IT systems and solutions to SME’s in the freight forwarding industry.