What you need to do:
- Create or assist with information architecture and UX design for complex interactive omni-channel applications.
- Define digital strategies. Produce site maps, wireframes, prototypes and UX requirements documentation.
- Work to become an expert in the field of user experience design and people-centered digital products.
- Facilitate internal team communication, bridging the gap between visual design, functional development, and content.
- Lead product design from a UX perspective.
- Experience as an Information Architect or related user experience position. Demonstrable experience with information architecture for websites and apps.
- Thorough knowledge and experience planning, documenting and leading interactive and global projects in Web and Mobile space, immersed in UX best practices
- Strongly creative. Must be able to translate complex concepts and interactions into visually coherent wireframes or prototypes.
- Strong affinity for a digital lifestyle and great drive to make interactive technology better for real people.
- Strong proficiency or expertise in advanced design tools – Adobe and other interactive prototyping tools.
- Excellent team worker. Outgoing personality. Should be able to write clearly and concisely. Able to create succinct requirements documentation.
- Detail oriented and highly organized to be an excellent Information Architect. Possess great problem-solving skills, an investigative mentality and a proactive nature.