IT Business Analyst
What you need to do:
- Planning, implementing and executing all aspects of Quality and Testing.
- Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met.
- Continuously research new test methodologies and new testing tools and systems in the market to identify and apply new ways of improving the Quality Assurance function.
- Develop and execute test cases (database, smoke, regression and integration tests etc.), scripts, plans and procedures (manual and automated). Experience in creating automation scripts is a plus.
- 2-4years’ experience in the software quality field including prior hands-on quality engineering experience.
- Demonstrated experience developing and executing test cases, scripts, plans and procedures to support various development methodologies.
- Experience with automation scripts and testing tools like Selenium, JMeter, Appium and TestNG etc will be plus.
- Familiarity with entire software development life cycle and test cycles (Unit, Regression, Functional, Systems, Stress & Scale, Smoke & Sanity, Security testing etc.)
- Understanding of multi-tier web application architecture and deployment.
- Understanding of existing QA best practices and methodologies to design, implement and automate processes
- Prior success using a metrics-driven approach and closed-loop feedback to improve software deliverables and improve predictability and reliability of releases
- Detailed and effective written communication skills for documenting the features tested and bugs found
- Highly organized, detail oriented, extremely responsive with ability to multi-task effectively
- Self-motivated, works well independently and with others