Knowledge Management Lead
Back to all
Apply for this job
Our culture is the result of many years in the logistics industry. We constantly evolve and push our boundaries. If you want to work on interesting projects and innovate in the field of supply chain, we are the place for you. We constantly evolve and push our boundaries. If you want to work on interesting projects and innovate in the field of supply chain, we are the place for you.
What you need to do:
- Responsible for Intellectual property management activities – including harvesting and deployment of knowledge components across the global platform.
- Overseeing the establishment and effectiveness of knowledge networks and connections.
- Building ,developing and managing a team of knowledge management professionals.
- Working with the development, data, infrastructure and other technology teams to integrate and scale the knowledge infrastructure.
- Work with technology teams to create tools or methodologies to mine, transform and curate data to meet the needs of the platform.
- Analyze knowledge usage across the platform and continuously improve the knowledge services to grow and sustain competitive advantage for the platform.
- Design ,develop and apply quality management processes and techniques to the knowledge building exercise.
- Develop and grow the team applying quality knowledge management processes.
- Logistics, Supply chain background with a Management education preferred.
- Prior experience in industry data research, data compilation, analysis and reporting role in a media, publication, research house or in a similar role in an e-business organization.
- Ability to create databases and formulate strategies to mine or compile data from external data sources
- Experience in managing a team of knowledge workers.