Infrastructure & Security Lead
Our culture is the result of many years in the logistics industry. We constantly evolve and push our boundaries. If you want to work on interesting projects and innovate in the field of supply chain, we are the place for you. We constantly evolve and push our boundaries. If you want to work on interesting projects and innovate in the field of supply chain, we are the place for you.
What you need to do:
- Ensure the Cloud Platform & Services are designed and implemented to support the platform and product development initiatives and are aligned with the overall business strategies and priorities.
- Demonstrate hands-on knowledge of Private and Public Cloud Computing. Designing, Provisioning and administration using best practices for Amazon Web Services cloud offering
- Work with DevOps and Development teams to Architect, Lead & Deliver the Infrastructure capability with focus on user-experience, resilience, superior performance, scalability, security, high availability, 24/7 support and total cost of ownership.
- Lead platform security architecture planning and implementation – including helping formulate guidelines on application and platform infrastructure level security.
- The role also will support the delivery of the various Information Security Services to the customers according to agreed businesses requirements, and Security Policies and Standards, including Identity and Access Management, Endpoint Services and Network and Perimeter Services.
- Lead strategic planning, tactical operation planning, the development of service improvement, and contingency operation plans including BCDR.
- Ensure all technical procedures (Installation, Configuration, Run books) are documented and updated and are contributing to the maintenance of operational standards.
- Automation of infrastructure and security services and system administration tasks where possible
- Partner with the Development and DevOps teams and rest of the operations teams to architect and design the infrastructure and security for customer facing services as well for the R&D environments.
- Build a high performing Infrastructure and Security Operations team that operates with a culture of business and customer centricity.
- Implement a Security and Service Monitoring capability to proactively address the security and operational issues for all customer facing infrastructure assets.
- Lead budget planning for infrastructure assets and services.
- Review process descriptions, procedures and work instructions for compliance with Security Policies & Standards.
- Support our service coordinators and vendors during Incident, Request Fulfillment , Problem and Change Management activities;
- Working closely with the domain Service Owners to identify service performance issues and service improvements.
- Define action plans and track until completion
- Help optimize Service Request Processes and Workflows in the domain
- Must have worked on at least two large cloud based e-business platform projects with global scope in the previous role.
- 5+years’ experience in a Senior Role in Architecting and implementing IT infrastructure for data centers using popular industry standard monitoring tools and security standards.
- Expertise in various AWS technologies and services particularly in a development environment having matured DevOps processes, CI/CD etc., managing Cloud application development infrastructure
- Experience in Subscription management, IAM roles, Certificate manager, WAF Management, Threat detection and DDOS protection.
- Advanced knowledge in Information security and ability to apply it on an internet/public facing IT platform.
- Knowledge of standard IT Governance and Enterprise Architecture, effective and efficient IT policies and procedures including experience in BCDR processes, policies and standards.
- Ability to document procedures and policies with clarity.
- Build ongoing people and knowledge capability of the team as the infrastructure and service requirements grow.