Data Analytics & Business Intelligence Lead
Our culture is the result of many years in the logistics industry. We constantly evolve and push our boundaries. If you want to work on interesting projects and innovate in the field of supply chain, we are the place for you. We constantly evolve and push our boundaries. If you want to work on interesting projects and innovate in the field of supply chain, we are the place for you.
What you need to do:
- Work closely with the business to build a vision of Business Intelligence within the organization and plan a strategy for its successful adoption
- Work alongside senior business take holders to communicate this strategy and gain buy in
- Work in collaboration with other teams to innovate and push the boundaries of where insight can be gleamed
- Define a set of best practices and standards to create secure and performant data sources to support accurate and quick data insight
- Lead the creation of best of breed reporting, analytics and data visualization
- Highly creative. Love data and more importantly the information that can be gained from it
- Strong technical background -ideally in previous roles as a software engineer/developer
- Strong mathematical background and ability to use statistical and other tools to build models for simulation andanalysis.
- Exposure to Artificial Intelligence computing, Big Data and understanding of tools and techniques for the same
- Ability to evaluate and select the right BI tools for integration with various platforms
- Strong technical skills in managing and using next generation data analytics and visualization tools
- Experience of managing a team of analysts using agile development methodologies